Love Your Jewellery
Your jewellery is made for everyday wear, but not everyday handling.
* Avoid getting your jewellery wet. Ensure lotions, perfumes, cosmetics and sprays are applied and absorbed before wearing your jewellery.
* Remove your jewellery before washing dishes, showering, swimming and other activities that would expose it to chemicals, dirt, lime scale and salt water.
* Your natural “body chemistry” (PH level) varies individually. Chemicals in your sweat and body oils may affect your jewellery.
* We recommend you remove your jewellery before sleeping and workouts where it may stretch out and weaken over time.
* Gently remove earrings following the curvature of the ear hook, rather than bending or twisting it out of shape.
* When not wearing your jewellery, it should be stored in it's original box or a dry grip seal bag, with the black anti tarnish square to prevent tarnishing and scratching.
* Avoid dropping or knocking against hard surfaces. Natural gemstones are fragile and can shatter if not handled with care.
* We recommend using a microfiber cloth to polish your jewellery from time to time
A core value of Tina Bodalikar Jewellery is to be accessible to anyone who desires our jewellery.
We use durable tarnish resistant base metal wire, chain and jewellery components. It is vital to us that you feel safe and comfortable wearing your jewellery. Sensitivity differs from person to person, and reactions may occur depending on individual skin. (see Jewellery Care)
We are excited to announce the launch of our New Collection soon.... featuring Gold Filled chain and pendants.
We use gemstone beads, stones and rocks which come from nature. As a result, they usually vary in colour, pattern and texture, something we consider is what makes your piece of jewellery that extra special and unique.