Your jewellery is made for everyday wear, but not everyday handling.
* Avoid getting your jewellery wet. Remove before washing dishes, showering, swimming and other activities that would expose it to chemicals, dirt, lime scale and salt water
* Apply lotions, perfumes, cosmetics and sprays before wearing your jewellery
* Your natural “body chemistry” (PH scale) varies individually. These chemicals in your sweat and body oils may affect your jewellery
* Remove your jewellery before sleeping and workouts
* Avoid bending or twisting your jewellery
* Store your jewellery separately to avoid scratches and tarnishing
* Avoid dropping or hitting against hard surfaces. Natural gemstones are fragile and can break if not handled with care.
* We recommend using a microfiber cloth to polish your jewellery from time to time
A core value of Tina Bodalikar Jewellery is to be accessible to as many of you as possible.
It is vital to us that you feel safe and comfortable wearing your jewellery. Sensitivity differs from person to person, and reactions may occur depending on natural skin type.
We use durable base metal chain in our Fusion necklaces collection. The raw brass chain can tarnish naturally. A easy solution to this is to gentle rub tomato ketchup onto the chain, allow to sit for 15-20 minutes and wash and dry thoroughly. The brass should appear lighter again.
For our gold jewellery we use 14k Gold Filled and occasionally 18k Gold Plated. Our Silver jewellery is made using 925 Sterling Silver.
Our gemstones and pearls are formed in nature and are sourced from around the world. As a result, they vary in colour, size and texture, something we consider is what makes your piece of jewellery that extra special and unique.